Two models have been presented.
The Keon, is the entry level model, and features:
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 1Ghz
- UMTS 2100/1900/900 (3G HSPA)
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (2G EDGE)
- Screen 3.5″ HVGA Multitouch
- 3 MP Camera
- 4GB ROM, 512 MB RAM
- MicroSD, Wifi N, Light and proxmity Sensor, G-Sensor, GPS, MicroUSB
- 1580 mAh battery
- Over the air updates
- Unlocked, add your own SIM card
And Peak, the higher end phone:
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.2Ghz x2.
UMTS 2100/1900/900 (3G HSPA).
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (2G EDGE).
Screen 4.3″ qHD IPS Multitouch.
Camera 8 MP (back) + 2 MP (front).
4 GB (ROM) and 512 (RAM).
MicroSD, Wifi N, Light and proxmity Sensor, G-Sensor, GPS, MicroUSB, Flash (camera).
Battery 1800 mAh.
While Firefox OS has reached 1.0 status just today, these phones are aimed to developers and not end users, so it will definitely differ from the final version.
In the past, Geeksphone has offered Android phones like its Zero model, but it now looks completely focused on releasing the Firefox OS phones.
More details to come as the phones become available in February.